So she left?
Yea, that’s rough…
Do you think it’s too late to get her back?
Think again! Play these simple moves on her to have her CRAWLING back to you in no time:
Why is it most guy’s don’t get their girl back? Because most guy’s do it ALL wrong. They grovel and groan. They tell her how much they love her, and miss her… But she doesn’t care. A lot of times she goes back to an abusive ex boyfriend. Don’t let that happen to you…
1. This is the first, and possibly MOST important step: Never
let her see how upset you are. If she’s see’s your upset, she’s more likely to think she can have you back whenever she wants. When women know that, they’ll dangle you like a helpless maranet until losing interest completely, and moving on.
2. I lied. This is the MOST important step. If you do only one of these steps, make it this one:
Before you talk to her again: Make the conscious, willful decision NOT TO TAKE HER BACK for at least two weeks(although I would suggest a month); even if she comes crawling back. Punish her. Show her you are not to be played with. If you make the decision not to take her back then it’s going to help your head game. You won’t feel as helpless, because you’ll be controlling the situation, whether she knows it or not.
3. Let her know your cool with the break up. Encourage her to see other people(if she wants too) and tell her your going to do the same. Let her know that the breakup is something you’ve been thinking about doing anyways recently. (It’s not lying, it’s flirting)
4. Have fun. Go out with friends and have a good time. Do NOT use this time to go get drunk, you’ll wind up doing things that could set you back real, real bad… Like calling her while your inebriated.
5. Start seeing other women. I don’t care if you don’t want too, do it; and do it fast. The faster you do this, the faster she’ll be back in your arms. Use every available resource you have to meet women. Use the internet(social networking, and dating sites) use bar’s,club’s, and coffee shops. If you are real rusty at the whole ‘dating scene’ and aren’t sure how to meet women, I’ll give you a crash course on it by Tuesday(09/22/09)
6. Put yourself in places where your ‘EX’ is going to see you. Do this over, and over again. Preferably with different(attractive) women. When you see her, don’t act over friendly, but don’t act upset. Treat her as if she were a casual acquaintance, not someone your hopelessly in love with. If she’s with someone else, say hey, and then move on. If the girl your with is a real witch, and tries to get the four of you together politely say: “No” if she asks why, laugh it off and say your not feelin it. Don’t make it a big deal, and don’t make it awkward.
7. If you followed all those steps, you’ve put yourself in REAL good shape. Now you just need to give it some time. If she texts/emails/calls you, wait at least ONE DAY before getting back. Don’t EVER pick up her calls, and when you do call her back, ask her whats up, and let her know that you’ve only got a minute. Don’t talk to her for more than 90 seconds. Seriously.
If she doesn’t want you back after a solid month or two, then she probably NEVER will. Accepting that is tough(easier said than done) but if you don’t, your going to be miserable, and your going to look like a jack ass.
Don’t be the pathetic guy that cries about his lost love to everyone. Not only will you lose your girl, but you’ll push your buddies away too. If you need a couple of day’s to brood about it, that’s cool. Just stop crying after a week…
Good luck guy’s,
-Tristen R. Royal